You are here


Q: What is the procedure for the drug testing program also known as Code-A-Phone Answering Service?
Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, can I or a family member own or possess a firearm?
Q: How do I have my conviction expunged?
Q: If I am convicted of a felony in Federal court, can I vote?
Q: Where can I find the probation or pretrial service office mailing address?
Q: What is the presentence investigation phase of a case?
Q: What is supervision?
Q: Where can I find information about the district court’s judges and magistrate judges?
Q: If I am convicted of a Federal crime, am I permitted to hunt?
Q: I have been found guilty in Federal Court, what happens next?
Q: I am an employer and I want to know if a prospective employee has been convicted of a crime. Can you run a background check?
Q: How do I get a certified copy of a document?
Q: I have a friend/family member who is in prison. How do I find out where he is being held?
Q: I know of a family member who is on Federal probation/supervised release, can you tell me what crime they committed?
Q: I have been sentenced and am waiting to be told where to report to serve my sentence. Do I report to my U.S. Probation Officer until I am assigned to a prison?
Q: I am owed court-ordered restitution, who do I contact to get my money?
Q: I owe restitution for my crime. Who do I pay?
Q: Where can I get information regarding child support?
Q: What is an Initial Appearance?
Q: What is an Appointed Attorney?
Q: What is a Detention Hearing?
Q: How do I post bond?
Q: What is an Arraignment?
Q: What are the types of bond ordered by U.S. Magistrate Judges?
Q: What does it mean when someone is a third party custodian?
Q: What if I test positive for an illegal substance?
Q: What is Voluntary Surrender or Self-Surrender?
Q: What is restitution?